Serving Intelligence Community, DoD and Civil Agencies since 1997
22nd Century has 20 years of experience in providing IT Staffing to DoD, Intelligence, Federal and State sector clients with more than 110,000 Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with Poly, TS/SCI, TS, and Secret cleared consultants. Our recruiters have an average of 6 years of experience, recruiting IT professionals for DoD and other Federal clients.
Benefits to Clients
- Internal Resume Database
- 22nd Century maintains internal database of resources. This database has been built over the years by adding each resource we have screened for our IC, DoD, and federal projects. 22nd Century has 110,000+ cleared resources to meet client needs.
- Job Portals
- 22nd Century has access to various job portals specializing in cleared personnel, such as ClearanceJobs.com, military.com and VetJobs. This further expands our capability to quickly source cleared and qualified candidates.
- Referral Network
- 22nd Century has an Advisory Panel consisting of DoD/IC experienced members to help us find cleared candidates through referrals. Additionally, we have a strong referral network through our current staff working on IC, FBI, and DoD contracts. We have a special referral program with commensurate rewards which motivates our employees to give referrals.
- Required for personnel with an access to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause damage to the national security.
- Required for personnel with an access information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.
- Top Secret
- Required for personnel with an access information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.
- TS SCI/Poly
- Personnel must pass a counterintelligence examination/ investigation.
22nd Century Strategy: Meeting Personnel Requirements
22nd Century has the reach to attract and obtain qualified candidates which would help our partners and their federal end clients meet their SLAs in a timely manner as well as avoid any financial penalties for not being 100% staffed. 22nd Century can provide you with specific Key Personnel, including Project Managers and Capture Managers, for pre-proposal support as well as post-award delivery. 22nd Century has the flexibility to align support and scale up or down on consultant staff based on the specific needs of your project. Our proactive support ensures deliverables are met on the front end instead of the reactive support that an everyday staffing firm typically provides.
22nd Century Consultant Transition Plan
22nd Century is uniquely qualified to manage the transition of incumbent consultants onto newly awarded teams for the successful continuation of federal projects. As an established subcontractor providing staffing solutions for federal programs, we are very familiar with the business processes and requirements. With a D&B Financial rating of 80, 22nd Century is a financially stable company, able to take on the financial obligations that come with providing these transition services.
Incumbent Transition Model
A change in contractors is a perfect time to review staff and incumbent practices and make corrections to fix past errors and refine processes to gain maximum efficiency. This is also the optimal time to develop a new culture for the program to change the tone and raise expectations. The transition begins on the day of award and our team will move swiftly, working with our client’s program managers and the federal customers to identify what this new culture should look and feel like.
- Established consultant transition methodology enables a seamless transition and eliminates business disruption
- 22nd Century E-Care program provides personal attention for every consultant involved
- Effective communication with program management team and federal end client throughout the transition process